Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I WILL PAY YOU $5 TO LEARN WHAT I KNOW - THE VIRTUAL CALL CENTER TRAINING GUIDE



THIS SHOULD PUT A SMILE ON YOUR FACE!! Where else OR who else will pay you to learn how to make money online, or even learn how to make money period?! There are earn while you learn programs, but you don't make one red cent upfront, you have to pay into the program, then once you're a member of the program, you are hoping to make anything before the program ends and you're on your own!

PROBLEM SOLVED!!

My name is Taripre$ (Ontario O Stallings) which you may already know. I've been working from home since I was laid off in 2007, and have helped people make money online since 2009. I'm sure you've come across The Virtual Call Center Training Guide as of late which is selling for $9.47. But, I'm always looking for ways for anyone interested in the information I really believe can change the way we live even if it's slightly, to get the most benefit upfront. So what I've decided to do is PAY YOU TO RECEIVE THIS INFORMATION!!

What I'm hoping to accomplish by doing this is to get you to see the power of what I'm offering to you, the many benefits of working from home and controlling your schedule, the fulfillment you can have by doing so is unmatched!! I want to get this information into as many hands as possible because I now understand the power and benefits of working from home and want you to as well. Also by doing this, it is a testament, proof, a put my money where my mouth is type of deal. By paying you to take on this information, I'm telling you this works, it works because you have just made $5 from the results of what you are about to receive!!

WHAT IS THE VIRTUAL CALL CENTER TRAINING GUIDE?

The Virtual Call Center Training Guide is a detailed, step by step manual of the admissions process into the best actual work from home program online. It takes you from the sites homepage to what to expect up to signing your service contract. There are two huge reasons, and probably should be the only reasons you should get the guide and join this program


1. HOURLY PAY: $9 - $16+ PER HOUR

2. OPTIONS OF A CONTRACTOR POSITION OR CALL CENTER BUSINESS OWNER


There are other reasons as well, let's list them:

- No applications

- No waiting for call backs

- No interviews

- No commute

- Guaranteed position upon completion of training

- Bi weekly pay

- Steady paycheck

- Contract with major Fortune 500 companies

- Choice of what companies to service

- Whatever else you can add to the work from home benefits


So here it is in a nutshell:


1. Get Your Copy Of The Virtual Call Center Training Guide

2. Follow Exactly What's In The Guide

3a. Begin Servicing The Company Of Your Choice Earning Up To $16+ Per hour

3b. Begin Building Your Own Call Center Business


In addition to the virtual call center training guide, you will receive my ebook "They Pay Me $100 A Day, Too", which has 14 additional ways to make money online - FREE!!



I just gave you The Virtual Call Center Training Guide and They Pay Me $100 A Day, Too which is altogether 16 ways to make money online, BUT there's one more....

This is how you'll receive your $5 to learn all of these simple techniques!! This is a earn today, get paid tomorrow program!!

To get involved in the earn today paid tomorrow program, receive your $5 directly to Paypal, the ability to make money today and get paid tomorrow, and receive The Virtual Call Center Training Guide and They Pay Me $100 A Day, Too!! with the other 16 ways to make money online; call the number below and leave me:

Your Name; Phone Number; Email Address; Time Zone and say that you're interested in $5 To Learn!!

Call: 206-339-1490


I will be returning phone calls from 9am to 2pm central time, Monday - Friday. On the call we will go over the basic steps to get you your $5, and start making money literally that day!! NO IT WON'T COST YOU ANYTHING - AGAIN, IT WILL NOT COST A CENT!! Though, when I call you, You Must Have An Open Mind.....

Or

If you'd like you can email me the same information (Name, Phone Number, Email Address, Time Zone) with $5 To Learn in the subject to:

Email: cisinc@ymail.com


Lastly, you can also try it out yourself and always call me if you have any questions, just send me: Your Name; Paypal Email Address; and say that you're interested in $5 To Learn!!

Email: cisinc@ymail.com

I do everything manually so I can give everyone that personal touch. I'm readily accessible through email, facebook, and youtube and telephone. You can reach me by Youtube and facebook by clicking the links over in the top right column of this blog under my profile picture. You can always leave me a message and expect a call back promptly by calling

Phone: 206-339-1490

The email you'll receive will go over the basic steps to get you your $5, and start making money literally that day!! NO IT WON'T COST YOU ANYTHING - AGAIN, IT WILL NOT COST A CENT!! Though, You Must Have An Open Mind.....

Through either method, once you receive your $5, you will also receive the Eguide, Ebook, and what you should do next to start making money with the Earn Today, Get Paid Tomorrow program!!


To get started right away:

Call 206-339-1490 (or email the same for a callback)

and leave

- Name

- Phone Number

- Email Address

- Time zone

- Interested in $5 To Learn

OR

Email me (for complete on your own and ask questions later)

- Your Name

- Paypal Email Address

- "$5 To Learn" in the subject line to:

Email: cisinc@ymail.com


THEN AGAIN, if you would just like to pay out right - $9.47, just "Click Here For Your Your Copy Of The Virtual Call Center Training Guide"


Thanx & Please Leave Me Comments About How This Worked Out For You!!
Ontario O Stallings "Taripre$"
Reality Business
Community Investments Services
cisinc@ymail.com
I WILL PAY YOU $5 TO LEARN WHAT I KNOW - THE VIRTUAL CALL CENTER TRAINING GUIDESocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment