Wednesday, May 4, 2011

SWAGBUCKS SEARCH AND EXCHANGE SURFING

Alright, so you never heard of SwagBucks or traffic exchanges? What, were u under a rock...lol (in my Geico man voice)? Seriously though, SwagBucks is a site where you earn points for prizes and money just for using their search engine, which is powered by Google by the way, so you'll get the most relevant searches possible! So why not use them? I can't think of a reason not to, I've already earned $15 in Amazon certificates or $10 in Paypal cash, or I can use the points for anything else I'd like to trade them in for, and I've only been using the site for a week! Yes, you're just using their searching service and they also have other things you can do to earn what they call SwagBucks (points) to help cash out much faster!

Think of it this way (the way I do) I do other things to earn money online, so I just use SwagBucks to get the things I want for FREE!!! Click the banner to sign up Now!!


SwagBucks
Search & Win

Take A Look At Some Of My SwagBucks Payments



Traffic exchanges are a great way to build traffic to your site or blog for free until you can generate a steady flow of traffic with out them! What's a way to generate steady traffic? By generating traffic...lol! So, you get visitors from traffic exchanges to build your rank, then your site or blog shows up in the search engines, thus creating more traffic! There are other methods too, like leaving a link to your site or blog in your signature of forums when you post, share your link on social network sites and so on, but this is good because your visitor numbers build, which shows you are getting visitors!! So go ahead and sign up to one or more of the traffic exchanges below and start getting some traffic to your sites and blogs!!


Blue Surf Exchange
Blue-Surf


Hit Safari Exchange
HitSafari - Explore the wonders of great traffic



Traffic Splash Exchange



Hit bandit Exchange




Thanx
Taripre$
cisinc@ymail.com
SWAGBUCKS SEARCH AND EXCHANGE SURFINGSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comment: